Returns and repairs
All returns must be agreed in advance. And all returns and any subsequent requests will be identified by the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number that is assigned to the return. All returns must be agreed in advance. And all returns and any subsequent requests will be identified by the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number that is assigned to the return.
Please contact our service team for more information on maintenance and service warranties.
The return policy is as follows:
- The customer must inspect all Products upon delivery and, within 5 Business Days of delivery, give written notice to FSC if any of the products are not in accordance with the agreement.
- FSC will provide an RMA number and a returns form that is to be printed out, completed with all relevant information, and then sent back to FSC to be checked. Please make sure all the fields are filled in, to ensure an effective processing of your goods.
- The customer must return goods to the address provided with a copy of the returns form enclosed. The RMA number, referred to in section 2, is valid for 30 days.
- Products returned will all be evaluated by our engineers upon arrival. Credit notes for defective products will be issued based on evaluation and FSC’s Credit Note Policy (see below).
- If no product failure can be found during the evaluation, one of our experts will correspond back to the customer.